Aku merasa SIMPATI padamu,
krn kamu ibarat MENTARI yg sinarnya membuat hatiku sebening XL, & aku
BEBAS mencintaimu sepuas hatiku. Km pantas diacungi JEMPOL krn dr segi
fisik km adlh co yg sangat FLEXIbel. Kamulah FRENS-ku sampe skrg!

A little clown is living in my heart. Small and
very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you
need to cry, come and borrow it!



I
IL
ILO
ILOV
I LOVE
I LOVE Y
ILOVEYEE.... KETIPU!

A very special m8 of me. In my heart all da time. 2 c U wiv a happy smiie
feel worthwhile. Warm & carin ur feelins true.
Im glad I av a m8 like U!

Life can be hard & not always fun.
But as night brings dark mornin brings sun.
Wen life gets tough & no I seems 2 care.
Give me a call coz I'll always b there!

Dua orang yg saling jatuh cinta sering melakukannya dimana saja.
Di kamar, di bangku mobil, di taman, di perpustakaan bahkan di kamar mandi.
Yg mereka lakukan adlh MENGIRIM SMS CINTA!

Tiny starz shinin bright its time 4 me 2 say goodnite. So close ur eyes & snuggle
up tight. Im wishin U sweet dreams 2nite!

Uve touched my heart Uve touched my soul.
Bcos of U I now feel whole. U'll always b my closest friend.
U'll b in my heart 2 the very end.

Ce: sayang, benarkah hanya aku seorang yg kamu cintai?
Co: Iva savang. Soalnya pacar2ku yang dulu sudah pada minta putus semua!
Cuma kamu yang belum.

Gue mau dia mau : jadian deeh.
Dia mau gue gak mau : kacian deh lo !
Gue mau dia gak mau : setan lo !

Kalau lo pikir gak punya waktu untuk menyatakan cinta, kirimin aja sinyalnya
lewat SMS dari HP lo. Atau missed call juga bolehlah... He-he-he.

A ring is round and has no end, so is my love for you my friend.

Berikut ini hal yg kubenci tentang kamu.
1....
2...
3...
4...
Kok gak ada? Itu krn aku suka semuanya tentang kamu!

People live, people die.
People laugh, people cry.
Some give up, some will try.
Some say Hi, some say bye.
Others may forget U, but never will I

I know u R SO-SO-SO –B-U-S-Y
But.. Take 3 Seconds to think of me
1....
2....
3....
So Sweet, now continue ur work.

Jika setetes air berarti rasa cinta,
maka rasa cintaku kepadamu adalah musim hujan yang mengakibatkan banjir.

U'll always be mine 4 now & 4ever.
U'll always be mine 4 U r my treasure.
U'll always be mine please tell me its true.
Please be mine 4ever I'll always love U!

U've won my love now I love U.
This heart of mine I give 2 U.
So keep it safe as I have done. For u have 2 and I have none!

Kenapa orang ingin bercinta? Karena CINTA adalah :
C ara mata memandang
I ndahnya yang dipandang
N ikmatnya pun terbayang
T erutama saat terlentang
A aah rasanya sampai melayang

Heart change, I know they do
But this heart will always belong to U...
Hearts hurt, I know they do...
But this heart hurts more without U.....

Waktu mau SMS kamu, hatiku jadi deg2an.
Gak tau kenapa. Akhirnya aku beranikan diri tuk ungkapkan.
Bahwa selama ini aku sayang banget sama PULSAKU!

Friends r angels that come from above.
Sent by god 4 me 2 luv.
So wen U r lonely sad n blue remember I'll be there for U.

Another Day
Another Way
Another Pray
Another Hope
Another Tear
Another Fear
Another Year
Another Smile
Another Mile
Another Few
But Never Ever Another U....

Something in Ur smile which speaks to me,
Something in Ur voice which sings to me,
Something in Ur eyes which says to me,
That U are the dearest to me....

Love only says U r mine,
Love doesnt ask where r U from?
Love only says U live in my heart,
Love doesnt ask what do U do?
Love only says U make my heart beat,
Love doesnt ask why r U far away?
Love only says U r always with me.
Love doesnt ask do U love me?
Love only says I LOVE U.

If I get ur SMILE, I dont need FLOWERS,
If I get ur VOICE, I dont need MUSIC,
If U speak to me, I dont need anybody else,
Coz Ure everything 2 me

How can I spell s_ccess?
or h_mble?
c_te?
or tr_st,
bea_tif_l?
& how can I say I LOVE _?
I MISS _?
I NEED _?
Then how can I spend my LIFE wt out U?

If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means I would lean mv head on
your

Shoulder n hold u close to me n answer with a smile “like this”

You can fall from a mountain, you can fall from a tree,
but the best way to fall, is to fall in love with me...

Saat cemburu membakar hatimu
ingatlah setiap kenangan indah yg tlah kita ciptakan bersama
maka kau akan tahu cintaku hanya semata untukmu!

This Love is LOve the Love best Love way
Love to Love say Love to Love U Love that Love I Love Miss Love U Love,
read it again without word Love!

Hello! What's wrong with your mobile?
Tried so many times but it says "The subscriber your are trying to reach is in
your heart"!!
Take my eyes but let me see U...
Take my mind but let me Think about U... Take my Hand but let me Touch U...
But don't try to take my Heart coz its already with U....

My eyes Miss U, My Feeling Love U, My Hand Need U,
My Mind Call U, I will Die without U, Bcoz I Love U.
No matter how sad, no matter how sick, I feel better just thinking of you...
but i'm happier each time i send you a mes4sage 'coz i know I'll be
DISTURBING YOU!

A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life. A SOLDIER can
give me a peaceful life. But only You can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.

Love till it hurts & when it hurts, love some…more.
And when it hurts some more, love even… more...
And when it hurts even more, love till it hurts… no more.!!

If in the dark... we lose sight of love., hold my hand & have no fear.,
we'll be together, I will be here.

There is alwayz a reason 4 evrthin
A reason 2 live,
a reason 2 die,
a reason 2 cry,
but if U can't find a reason to smile
can I b da Reason4 a while?

When U need Someone to b beside U and no One is around,
Just Gaze up in the Sky,
U mite not C me, but b sure dat V r under the same sky....

U r as sweet as bailey, as strong as tequila, as
warm as cognac, as exotic as malibu, as heady as a cocktail & as special as a
champagne. I am simply drunk on U

Orang bilang 1 jam sama dengan 60 menit.
1 menit sama dengan 60 detik.
Tapi mereka gak tau kalau 1 detik tanpa kamu bagiku serasa seabad!

I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The
doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.

If you fall in river there is a boat...
If you fall in well there is rope .. .
But if you fall in love there is no hope!

Akan kuberikan seluruh uangku
Akan kuberikan seluruh hartaku
BUKAN KEPADAMU! Tapi kepada kekasihku!

If U need advice, message me.
If U need a friend, call me.
If U need help, email me.
If u need money, nomer yg anda tuju tidak dapat dihubungi. Terima kasih.

Sgh nikmat Bibir kita bpacu bsama nafsuku yg memburu. Apalg saat jari2ku
menyentuh lubangmu. Oh.... Bermain suling memang romantis.

SELAMAT! Anda berhak mendapatkan cinta dari pengirim SMS ini. Untuk
konfirmasi segera kirimkan jawaban : YES!

If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. ..
If u save it thats bcoz u desire me ..
& if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me.
So what u gonna do with It?

Love is sweet poison:.. Do not consume
without your beloved's advise..and keep out of reach of children.. and keep it in
cool and dark place
Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS,
Ur smile is ANALGESIC,
Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMATORY,
Ur presence is ANTISEPTIC,
Ur SMS is ANTI-PYRETIC... That's why I never fall ill :-)

You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind.
You must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart.
And I am always a bad shooter because I Miss You always...

Hatiku hangat oleh belaianmu
setiap kali kugenggam jemarimu kehangatan cintamu mengaliri nadiku
membuatku semakin mencintaimu dari waktu ke waktu.

What I feel for U, is really true.
U got to know, I need U so.
When U R gone, I can't go on.
Can't U C, that U R the only one 4 me?

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together.
If you ever breaK urn cnam youll break my heart 4ever!
Sweet as a rose bud, bright as a star, cute as a kitten thats what u are.
Bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into I.

I have liked many but loved very few. Yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I'd
stand and wait in the worlds longest queue. Just for the pleasure of a moment
with u.

What if Cupid ruled d world and Valentine was d prince of Cupid's kingdom? I
think evry day would be a Valentines Day! Dat means evry day is another
chance 2 show our loved ones tender lovin care in a special way!

Without Love ~ dayz are
Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday, so be in Luv everyday-
Wish U a Happy Valentine's Day

Sending u 1000 smiles, take one for now, and keep the remaining 999 under ur
pillow, pickout one every morning, because I want to see u smiling always.
So be my Valentine today

I cant hear U,
I cant see U,
I cant hold U,
but I really do miss U,
Happy Valentines day, my best friend.

Kita maknai keagungan dan kesucian cinta
dengan penuh ketulusan, saling menghargai, menghormati dan menerima
kelebihan dan kekurangan. Selamat hari valentine. Semoga cinta kita abadi
selamanya!

It's here... the day to celebrate love, yes its
valentines day, u were mine, u r mine and i m sure that u II remain mine for rest
of my life. Happy Valentine's day.

In this Valentine's Day...l Just want to Say... I Love You. Moooooore than I Can
SAY!!

I’ve got ur back n u’ve got mine
I'll help u out anytime. 2 see u hurt, 2 see u cry,
Makes me weep n wanna die.
I'll b right here, till the end,
Coz ur my Love& My Best friend.

Ciuman pertama adalah kata yg diucapkan oleh bibir yg menyatakan hati sbg
tahta, cinta sebagai raja & kesetiaan sbg mahkotanya.

The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love, loving someone else

I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because
your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!

Saat fajar melukis langit dalam satu sapuan emas. Kubisikkan namamu pada
matahari. Agar cinta kita sehangat mentari pagi.

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure that u select
someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has no spare parts

Last night thinking of u, one tear rolled out, I asked why r u out? Tear said there
is someone so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is no place for me.

Every sms u send I keep inside my heart,
every word u say touches upon my soul... we may not see each other but u will
always be someone special to me...

Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all things work, Love makes all
things beautiful, May u have all the 3, as u begin each day.

Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of
you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop
now ..... You really miss me, he :-) .... me too

Aku mau ngucapain selamat ultah, tp hari lahir kamu masih jauh. Aku mau
ngucapin lebaran, tp lebaran masih jauh. Akhirnya aku nekad menyatakan
cinta.
Kira2 diterima gak ya?

I cant txt u roses or fax u my heart. Id email u kisses but wed stil b apart. I luv u
2 pieces n just wish ud c dat i care 4 u so much, coz u mean da world 2 me

Gue kurang tidur karena lo
Guru marah gue gak ngerjain PR karena lo.
Sungguh mati gue sayang banget ama lo. SEPAK BOLA!

Pulau Bali pulau dewata. Sering didatangi turis mancanegara. Kalau cinta
sudah melanda, masa cuma SMS gue enggak rela?
1 0000 words I cud say
1 0000 wishes I cud pray
1 0000 miles legs cud walk
1 0000 sounds a mouth cud talk
1 0000 times I'll b true
1 0000 ways 2 say I luv U!

Saat mentari memudar hatiku gelisah & sunyi. Meski baru kuucap sekali aku
masih setia menanti jawabmu. Aku tau tak hanya aku yg suka kamu. Tapi
salahkah aku jika masih setia dan berharap kamu akan menjatuhkan pilihan
kepadaku?

Onta hewan padang pasir. Adanya cuma di Mesir. Cuma elo yg gue taksir. Tiap
inget lo gue nyengir.

I never knew it would be so hard 2 love U. I never knew it would be so hard 2
forget U.
I never knew it would be so hard 2 get over U.
Coz U never knew how much I Love U!

Pengen pacar keren? Segera hubungi pemilik SMS ini!
NOTE: persediaan terbatas. Hanya pengirim yg memenuhi syarat yg dapat.

Honey, I'm new in this town. Da ya think I could have directions to your house/

Orang bilang gula manis, demikian juga madu. Orang bilang cokelat manis
demikian juga susu. Tapi kamulah gula, madu, cokelat dan susu bagiku. Jadi,
malam Minggu ini akan lebih sempurna kalau kamu membuatkan minuman
untukku!

I hope you know CPR, cos you take my breath away!

Kata orang bijak "U find Ur love when U've found a home in a some one's
heart." Sudah kutemukan hatimu. Bolehkah aku tinggal di dalamnya?

Tulisan Yang Berkaitan



September 29, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

0Komentar:


..aRea waJib NgoMeL..


Silahkan ngomel yang baek2 di sini ^_*. Kalau pengen ngomelin teman yg lain, caranya ketik @ID yang diomelin, trus tulis omelan kamu di bawahnya.


Contoh:


@4827332802306653045.0
Wahhh....blognya siapa neh..?? jelek banget.. :-P